The Imperial College WHO Collaborating Centre for Public Health Education and Training has produced many published items & research over the years both independently and for activities related to the WHO CC including books, reports for countries and its own annual reports.
Our research underpins our core activities:
- Strengthening regional and national instiutional capacities in public health and
- Evaluation of public health and health systems
- Supporting member states and institutions in developing and applying systems of
standards and accreditation of healthcare services, education and training
- Service quality and patient safety
- Development of national human resources for health capacities
- Developing and strengthening primary care (family practice)
- Academic exchange/collaboration with institutions in public health and primary
care practice, research and innovation
Here you can access samples of these reports. Contact us if you wish to access full versions. Click below to see samples:
We annual conduct reports on behalf of our work representing the WHO as a Collaborating Centre for Public Health and Education Training
Our individual reports spanning our international assignments are valuable to us and are thoroughly documented.
Our international work and experience has led to multiple contributions to literature.